Providing Central Oregon patients with quality wound and ostomy care
Our hospital-based, outpatient clinic provides the highest level of wound care and ostomy management. We serve patients with problematic and hard-to-heal wounds. Our clinic also provides ostomy care for patients with colostomy, ileostomy, urostomy, fistulas and leaking tube or drain sites. The Wound Care and Ostomy Clinic is a provider-based department of St. Charles Bend.
We see patients who have been referred by their physicians. Our experienced clinicians evaluate their wounds and then assign treatment options that best fit patients' needs.
Our wound care includes:
- Acute and surgical wounds
- Stasis ulcers
- Arterial wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Complex fistulas and tube management
- Wound vacs and other negative pressure wound therapy products
Our ostomy care includes:
- Stoma site selection and pre-op counseling
- Post-operative education and product suggestion
- Dietary counseling
- Ostomy support group and ostomy visitor programs